Back Issue Index
Cars for Sale
Volkswagen Driver magazine
regularly features comprehensive road tests of the latest models,
detailed technical features, model histories, motorsport reports,
news and products, and may pages of readers' classified adverts.
You can review the content of the latest issues here at our website,
and you can order back issues and subscriptions on-line.
JANUARY 2013 - GOLF R SPECIAL ISSUE!
- Road test: Golf R 6-speed manual
Owners' opinions: Golf R drivers
Model history: Golf R antecedents
Modified car: APR Motorsport 420 bhp Golf R DSG
- News: New Beetle Cabriolet at LA Show, Jetta Hybrid, 5-star NCAP for Golf 7,
VW Group sales, VW UK Price rise, Fleet Van Awards, First RHD Amarok, Golf 7
Top Gear award, Meguiar's Showcase winner.
- GTI International 2013: New dates, new venue!
- Project Scirocco: Milltek Sport exhaust upgrade
- Modified cars: Superchips 148 bhp upgrade for Mk 6 Golf 1.6 TDI
- Motorsport: F3 GP, WRC Rally and APR VW Racing Cup 2013
- Motorcaravans: Autohaus Spartan, Ashton, Camelot and Quantock
- Technical forum: Cambelt change intervals, New 177 PS 2.0 TDI, M+S and
Winter tyres, Lighting issues.
- Products & Services: Revive VTG turbo cleaner, Bilstein B16 Ridecontrol IRC
I-Phone App, KW Variant 1 for Golf R, ABT Golf R upgrades, Bilstein Beetle
suspension upgrades, Weitec rear springs for T4, Meyle HD anti-roll bar
links, Jane Russell: Part Time Power! Calibre Friction Blue, Kenwood DAB
Multimedia system for VW, JE-Design UK, Pure digital radio adapter, VW
Kamper Centre Ltd, Wire towing eyes, Free fitting on K04 turbo upgrades, New
VW books from Crowood. WIN Tickets for Autosport International 2013.
- Alternative view: Elaine Catton looks at VWs from Brazil
- Latest prices listed
- Road test index
- Sister marques: SEAT Ibiza FR
- Last word: Phaeton factory
- PLUS: Latest prices listed, updated road test index and pages of classified
ads for cars and parts for sale.
- Don't miss it!
- Now available on iTunes and Amazon