Back Issue Index
Cars for Sale
Volkswagen Driver magazine
regularly features comprehensive road tests of the latest models,
detailed technical features, model histories, motorsport reports,
news and products, and may pages of readers' classified adverts.
You can review the content of the latest issues here at our website,
and you can order back issues and subscriptions on-line.
FEBRUARY 2013 -
- Road test: Scirocco 2.0 TDI BMT (140 PS) 6-speed manual achieved 58 mpg!
- News: Beetle Fender for UK, Scirocco GTS, VW Sales worldwide, New Skoda
Octavia, 60 years of VWOC (GB)
- Project Scirocco: Intercooler and induction kit
- Motorsport: Polo R WRC rally car and Street Edition
- Motorsport: Team HARD Passat CC for BTCC
- Motorsport: APR Volkswagen Racing Cup 2013 preview
- Project V6 4Motion: The Editor¹s new runaround requires some explanation
- Economy driving: DSG freewheel / coasting function reviewed
- Volkswagen drivers: Douglas and Kathleen Simpson's Passat CC TDI and Golf Plus 2.0 TDI
- Volkswagen drivers: Martyn James' 6R Polo GTI
- Travel: Tiguan TDI to Bavaria and back
- Workshop: B5 Passat TDI EBC brake upgrade
- Motorcaravans: VWKampers' Go! trio
- Technical forum: Weight issues, Diesel grades, Cambelt replacement, TDI
timing, Lighting concerns, Fuse check tool
- Products & Services: Jetex filter for Polo GTI, ABT Golf 7, AmD/Milltek for
Passat CC, Webcon fuel-injection pump, Hankook Masters for Corby Tyres,
Eibach upgrades for Golf 7, Clarion NZ502E AVN unit, Conti WinterContact
TS850 tyres, Viper Universal alloy tanks.
- On the market: The Mk 7 Golf is here...
- Sister marques: Skoda Rapid 1.6 TDI 105 PS SE
- Last word: Kubelwagens and Schwimmwagens
- Plus: Latest prices listed (wef 02.01.2013), road test index updated and
pages of classified ads for cars and parts for sale.
- Don't miss it!
- Now available on iTunes and Amazon