- Road test: Mk 6 Golf GTI Edition 35
- News: New CC, Detroit Show: Jetta Hybrid and E-Bugster, MQB: A new era, VW Record sales 2011, Caddy Match, 4-door up!
- People's cars: Rob Gardner's APR-tuned Mk 6 GTI
- Event report: Autosport International 2012
- Motorsport: FIA WRC Rally Monte Carlo, APR VW Racing Cup, AmD BTCC Golf
- Inside Line: F1 for VW Group?
- Economy driving: LPG-powered Mk 4 R32 effectively gets 50 mpg!
- Motorcaravans: Autohomes Kamper, Komet and Karisma
- Technical forum: Burnley to Bavaria, comparative consumption, New Polo
folding rear seat, Spotlights for Tiguan/Sharan? Metal-bladed water pumps? Winter tyres (Dunlop WinterSports and Goodyear Utragrips), VAGwerkes Mk 6 bi-Xenon coding.
- Products & Services: H&R springs for Mk 6 Golf R, Monty's new website, APR
Motorsport UK, AmD DPF service, Bilstein Nurburgring day, Forge 1.4 TSI
boost hoses, Autoglym Super Resin polish, PSI Tuning website, Ricci Concept tyre fitting service, Tarox Carbon Ceramic brakes, Bosch Nav iPhone App,
Not-my-Car website, Jetex for 1.4 TSI, Wolfsburg trip winner, Quick-fix tape, Enzyme Odour Eater, Uniroyal Rain Expert.
- Sister Marques: Skoda Superb lives up to its name
- On the Market: Secondhand selling
- Last Word: The Phaeton is better than Audi's A8
- COMPETITION: £700-worth of car body repair services and products to be won!
- Plus: Latest prices listed, updated road test index and pages of classified
ads for cars and parts for sale.
- Now available on iTunes