Back Issue Index
Books & Manuals
Cars for Sale
Volkswagen Driver magazine
regularly features comprehensive road tests of the latest models,
detailed technical features, model histories, motorsport reports,
news and products, and may pages of readers' classified adverts.
You can review the content of the latest issues here at our website,
and you can order back issues and subscriptions on-line.
Volkswagen Driver - February 2012 Issue
- Modified cars: JBS GTS550 550 bhp turbo'd Mk 4 R32
- Road test: Polo S 1.2 (60 PS)
- News: CC for UK, Record worldwide VW sales, Passat towcar award, T5
Caravelle Edition 25, Yeti awards, Dakar Amaroks, Stefan Sielaff, Van
awards, Charity Caddy van
- Road test: Passat Saloon SE 1.8 TSI (160 PS)
- Motorsport: 2012 season preview (VW Cup, BTCC, VAG Trophy, Skoda rally)
- Inside Line: Shaun Hollamby rallies forth!
- Travel: Burnley to Bavaria, by Golf Estate 1.6 TDI BMT
- Motorcaravans: Vanworx Chesil 'Santa Cruz' T5
- Wheels and tyres: Rhino rim refurb and Hankook tyres
- Tyre test: Dunlop's SP WinterSport D4
- Products & Services: Synionic octane booster, AmD SuperPro offer, Mk 1 Golf
wheelarch trims, Green Cotton filter for T5, Hosetechnik fittings, New
Bilstein CSC Clubsport coilovers, Laser split-rim sockets, Forge twincharged
actuator, Fulda EcoControl HP, Engine rebuild manual, Carlube oil guide, New
Wolfrace alloys, Autosport comp winners, Hankook Ventus S1 evo.
- Stateside: Comparing Routan with Sharan
- Last word: Touaregs tested, engine efficiency and Piech's leadership
- PLUS: Latest prices listed (wef 03.01.12) and pages of classified ads for
cars and parts for sale.
- Now available on iTunes
On Sale now