Back Issue Index
Cars for Sale
Volkswagen Driver magazine
regularly features comprehensive road tests of the latest models,
detailed technical features, model histories, motorsport reports,
news and products, and may pages of readers' classified adverts.
You can review the content of the latest issues here at our website,
and you can order back issues and subscriptions on-line.
Volkswagen Driver - April 2012 Issue
- Modified cars: Scirocco R with KW DDC adjustable suspension
- News: Golf Cabriolet GTI, Cross Coupe Hybrid, Polo BlueGT, New Director of
VW Passenger Cars UK, up! Design studies, Amarok Canyon, 2012 VW Sales.
- Economy driving: Jetta Hybrid driven
- Concept car: E-Bugster
- Road test: Passat Estate BlueMotion 1.6 TDI
- New model: Passat Alltrack
- Motorsport: FIA WRC Rally Sweden and Mexico, APR VW Racing Cup
- Inside Line: BTCC Golf preparation
- Modified cars: 204 PS Superchips Polo GTI
- Motorcaravans: T5 DoubleBack conversion
- Tyre test: New Dunlop Sport Maxx RT and Race
- Products & Services: Dodo Juice, Roadpilot App, Win a Golf BlueMotion,
Reader offer: 20% off RAC Hazard light, AmD Tuning videos, UV Car shades,
Bilstein B4 dampers, Tarox discs / pads for Mk 4 Golf, VW Heritage mobile
website, AutoDAB, Powerflex Passat B5 arb bushes, APR / Motul oil, PRO
re-usable oil filters, New Eibach VW kits, Thule Motion roof box, Laser service re-set tool, new GSF branches.
- Stateside: VW sales in USA + Superbowl promo
- Sister Marques: SEAT Exeo ST 2.0 TDI
- Last Word: Passat Alltrack + MQB etc.
- Plus: Latest prices listed (wef 01.03.12), updated road test index and pages
of classified ads for cars and parts for sale.
- Now available on iTunes
On Sale now