- Road test: Scirocco GT 2.0 TSI (210 PS) gets 10 out of 10!
- Modified cars: 450 bhp HGP-turbo'd Golf R provides lightning performance!
- News: GTI Edition 35 for UK, Up! debut at IAA, NILS electric car, VW/Porsche
merger delayed, NCAP awards for VW, Green Car award for Golf BlueMotion,
Shut-off system for 1.4 TSI, Emergency services Amarok, WRC Rally success,
VW driver wins British F3, VW increase stake in MAN, 227 mph Octavia vRS,
Beetle Sunshine Tour 2011, SEAT Leon FR, T5 California sales.
- Motorsport: Full race reports from VW Racing Cup at Rockingham, Scirocco
R-Cup at Brands Hatch and BTCC Snetterton and Knockhill
- Special project: 155 bhp supercharged Wasserboxer-powered Polo Sprint
- Technology: 1.2 TSI engine construction
- Motorcaravans: Bilbo's Komba SE reviewed
- Event report: Mk 1 Golf Owners' Club AGM at Uttoxeter (3-page photo-report)
- Technical forum: T5 Kombi and Shuttle, T5 build quality, electrical terminal
tool, Mk 6 headlamp bulb installation tip, Beetle production figures, Stop-Start system fuel saving?, road-test data correction.
- Products & Services: Jetex for Polo GTI, AmD Milltek special offer, VW
Heritage 25th birthday + Mk 1 Golf wings remanufactured, new Bus books,
Tunit fuel-saver site, Motor Mods promo, Forge Golf R twintake kit, New GSF
Gloucester, Race and Track Day Driving Techniques (book review), Thule
Wingbar roof rack, Hankook Winter tyres, LEGO Camper van, New Polybush for
Mk 2 Golf etc, ECU repairs.
- Stateside: Waterfest 2011 recollection
- Last word: Remembering the Karmann Ghia
- Plus: Latest prices listed and pages of classified ads for cars and parts
- Don’t miss it!
- Available soon on Itunes