April 2007 Issue 83
Road test: Golf GT TDI 170 DPF makes a clean sweep!
- News: New Golf Estate, Polo BlueMotion
for UK, Geneva debuts of new Phaeton, Passat BlueMotion and Touareg BlueTDI, Van
value packs, Off the shelf van
conversons, forthcoming new models.
- People's cars: Peter James's Phaeton V6
Motorsport: VW Cup
preview, Mk 2 Golf racing series
Performance tuning: Tunit 2.0 TDI
People's cars: Des Haines's REVO'd Mk 4 GTI 1.8T
Technology: TSI engine in detail
- Technical forum: TDI turbo
troubleshooting, Track day etiquette, Current paint codes, GTI Satnav TIM?
Sumpguard installation, LT woes
Model profile: Beetle RSi
Technical topics: Synfuel and Sunfuel
- * WIN: A Teng Tools service kit worth
- Products & services: KW 4Motion
tie-bars, SFS Mk 5 hose kit, GSF Swindon, AWE exhaust for Mk 5 GTI, New Ronal
R46, Meguiar's boot organiser, Car
Design Yearbook No.5, New AmD Technik, Numax battery charger
- Stateside: Golf vs Astra in the USA
- On the market: Phaeton prices, Lupo
- Last word: Paul Harris drives the new
SEAT Leon Cupra
- Plus: Latest prices listed, and pages of classified ads for cars and
parts for sale
- Don't miss it!