- News: Polo Dune first drive, Brazilian
Bus gets water-cooled 1.4, TSI engine award, VW TV, Club GTI website,
Peter Cooper raises £2K for charity.
- Stateside: Will the GX3 reach the US
- Road test:
Entry-level Beetle Luna 1.6 faces the future
- Motorsport: VW Racing Cup 2006 preview
click to enlarge
- Technical forum: Cambelt replacement,
FSI fuelling, Variable vane fix,
- Technical topics: Alcohol, fuel of the
- Products & services:
Milltek for new R32, New ECP branches, Jetex 1.8T downpipe, Rieger
catalogue, VW in Australia, Mk 5 GTI adjustable DV, Haynes
manual for Passat 2000-2005, GSF in Canterbury, Caractere Passat and
Jetta, R&A Mk 4/5 bumper + 8x15 wheels, Volkspares steering lamps
for Golf 5, AVS Car Parts website. WIN: Euro travel kit worth £69!
- On the market: Part exchange is more
- Last word: On ice with the Polo Dune
- Plus: Latest prices listed and pages of
classified ads for cars and parts for sale.