Cars for Sale
Full Index A-Z
Audi Driver magazine regularly features comprehensive road tests of the
latest models, detailed technical features, model histories, motorsport
reports, news and products, and many pages of readers' classified
adverts. You can review the content of the latest issues here at
our website, and you can order back issues and subscriptions on-line.
AUDI DRIVER - January 2013
- A1 SPECIAL ISSUE!
- A1 quattro is a 256 PS 4WD cracker!
- Road test: A1 1.4 TFSI (122 PS) S Line
Modified A1s: Richter Sport's ABT-kitted 1.6 TDI and Mark Travers' concours
- Global view: Audi worldwide
- American view: A special one-off factory R8 V10
- Letters: 2.0 TDI reliability, Winter tyres, A1 drive system, Wanderer, Rosemeyer, A3 Sportback
- New RS 6 and RS 5 Cabriolet
- History of Audi: The aftermath of WW2
- Project 100: Bilstein dampers and new wheel bearings
- Road test: S7 Sportback quattro
- Project quattro: Ups and downs for our Ur quattro
- Motorsport round-up: Jamie Green for A5 DTM, R8 LMS at Macau
- Freewheeling for the new A3 DSG
- Oblique view: A6 Hybrid vs Mercedes E300 Hybrid
- Sound system: Milltek Sport ValveSonic for S5
- News and Products: Pipercross induction kit for RS 4, HD anti-roll bar
links, New Eibach logo, Forge intercooler for RS 3, JE-Design UK, Bilstein RideControl App, Jetex filter for A1, VTG turbo cleaner, NOS in Paraguay, Synthetic methane plant, Audi worldwide sales.
Don't miss it!
Order this issue online from the website, or download it on your iPad or Kindle Fire
On Sale now
email us or
call 01525 750 500 or