Cars for Sale
Full Index A-Z
Audi Driver magazine regularly features comprehensive road tests of the
latest models, detailed technical features, model histories, motorsport
reports, news and products, and many pages of readers' classified
adverts. You can review the content of the latest issues here at
our website, and you can order back issues and subscriptions on-line.
AUDI DRIVER - OCTOBER 2012
- Foursome! The 450 bhp 1.4-litre Dialynx 80 quattro hillclimb car
- First word: The new A3
- Road test: A6 3.0 BiTDI quattro
- Global view: Alternative engineering
- American view: Defining the modern S-car
- Shadow warrior: Ian Kuah samples the 500 PS MTM-modified RS3
- The new A3 arrives
- Andrew Everett explains how the electronic parking brake works, and why it
- The history of Audi, part 11: The first of the Zwickau Silver Arrows
- We take a look at the electrics and electronics of the new A3
- Project 100 gets the Autoglym treatment
- Road test: S5 Cabriolet
- The Audi motorsport scene: Martyn Pass looks ahead...
- Letters: A1 gearing? Project 100, Comparisons? Tyre widths, Workshop charges Multitronic
- Motorsport: Audi in DTM at Nurburgring, Zandvoort and Oschersleben
- Oblique view: How does the Lexus GS 450h match up to the A6 3.0 TDI?
- News & Products: New ABT Engine Controller, Milltek downpipes, AmD re-map for 1.6 TDI, STaSIS suspension kit for B8 A4/S4 and A5/S5, Cosworth brake
pads, STP Fuel System Cleaner, New Goodyear UltraGrip 8 winter tyre, KW
height-adjustable kit for RS6, Forge TTS intake kit
- Plus: Updated road test index and pages of classified ads for cars and parts
Don't miss it!
Order this issue online from the website, or download it on your iPad
On Sale now
email us or
call 01525 750 500 or