Cars for Sale
Full Index A-Z
Audi Driver magazine regularly features comprehensive road tests of the
latest models, detailed technical features, model histories, motorsport
reports, news and products, and many pages of readers' classified
adverts. You can review the content of the latest issues here at
our website, and you can order back issues and subscriptions on-line.
AUDI DRIVER - NOVEMBER 2012
- New R8: We sample several versions of the revised R8
- Road test: A8 3.0 TFSI quattro SE Executive
- Global view: Elaine Catton at Audi Driver International
- Letters: Audi Driver International feedback, A6 BiTDI, New A3, Battery replacement, A3 vs Golf, Winter tyres, Wanderer, oil changes.
- UK RS4: First drive, all the way home from Germany!
- 2.0 TDI oil pumps: What can go wrong, and how to deal with it
- crosslane, a new name to conjure with...
- Event report: Audi Driver International 2012 gets 10 out of 10!
- Audi Driver Annual Awards 2012: Every one a winner!
- Oblique view: Infiniti FX 30d vs Q7 3.0 TDI
- The history of Audi Auto Union's racing success
- Project 100: New rear lights, and door handles
- Motorsport round-up: Audi wins WEC Driver's World Championship, Matt Bell signs for United Autosports
- Motorsport: DTM finale at Hockenheim
- American view: Sportscar racing regulations
- News and Products: Spec.Dock, RS4 carbon induction kit, AmD 1.6 TDI remap, Supersprint exhausts, Aluminium-look RGM Rearguards, Bilstein B16 for RS6, STaSIS forged alloy wheels, BSR handset re-mapper, AP online store, Russell Automotive Centre 5th birthday special offer, Tyresure TPMS App, K&N filters
for R8, Hosetechnik R8 brake hoses.
- Plus: Updated road test index and pages of classified ads for cars and parts for sale.
Don't miss it!
Order this issue online from the website, or download it on your iPad
On Sale now
email us or
call 01525 750 500 or