Cars for Sale
Full Index A-Z
Audi Driver magazine regularly features comprehensive road tests of the
latest models, detailed technical features, model histories, motorsport
reports, news and products, and many pages of readers' classified
adverts. You can review the content of the latest issues here at
our website, and you can order back issues and subscriptions on-line.
AUDI DRIVER - DECEMBER 2012
- WIN: Tickets to Autosport International 2013 (Enter online, elsewhere on this website)
- Almost Avant! Our first drive of the new A3 Sportback
- First word: The new A3 Sportback at first hand
- Road test: New A3 1.4 TFSI (122 PS) is lighter and more efficient
- Global view: Audi’s latest hybrid technology
- Letters: Maximum speeds at Nardo? Multitronic concerns, A6 3.0 BiTDI
- Pocket rocket: MTM’s 200 mph+ A1 Nardo
- A4/A6 electric windows: How they work, what goes wrong and how to repair them
- History of Audi: The last days of the Auto Union racers + Wanderer sports cars
- American view: Audis at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas
- VAGTech’s Revo/Milltek RS 3 with Bilstein PSS10 suspension upgrade
- Road test: S8 quattro provides high-performance luxury at its best
- The endurance crown: The 2102 WEC season comes to an end
- Oblique view: Toyota GT86 vs TT 2.0 TFSI
- R8 long-term: Life with a supercar!
- News and products: ETNA, new tech in the A3, Eibach adjustable arms for multi-link suspension, Forge boost hoses for A4 2.0T, Recaro Young Expert child seats, Philips DaylightGuide DRLs, Richbrook wheel and tyre bags, Jane Russell: Part Time Power! Hankook Masters Programme.
- Plus: Updated road-test index and pages of classified ads for cars and parts for sale.
Don't miss it!
Order this issue online from the website, or download it on your iPad or Kindle Fire
On Sale now
email us or
call 01525 750 500 or